March 20, 2011

My Adventures at Grandma and Grandpa’s House (Or What I Did While Mommy and Daddy Were Away) -by Isla

 

IMG_3634           

I looked at lots of books:

IMG_3631

I colored:

IMG_3636

…with Ducky, of course!

IMG_3689

I played with a bin of split peas while Grandma cooked dinner:

IMG_3659

I played with the farm:

IMG_3639

I took care of a doll:

IMG_3649

I played records:

IMG_3748

I got dressed:

IMG_3746

I asked to go outside:

IMG_3703

I went swinging at the park, twice:

IMG_3712

(I asked Grandma to swing beside me):

IMG_3714

I climbed up on the toys, but I didn’t really find that very interesting:

IMG_3725

Here’s a picture of me at the top, anyway:

IMG_3728

I spent quite a bit of time trying to get the rocks back where they belonged:

IMG_3738

I hung out with my Uncle Ben:

IMG_3744

I especially loved playing hide and seek with him:

IMG_3753

I had snacks. (Sorry, Mom and Dad, but I forgot to keep my string cheese in the kitchen):

IMG_3698

I did lots of other things that I don’t have pictures of, like hanging out with Grandpa. Fitting shapes into the right holes. Playing with pull and push toys. Playing with a toy parking garage. Eating. Cuddling (I only did this because I was feeling sort of sick. Don’t expect me to do it again very soon!). And I didn’t nap much. There was just too much other fun stuff to do!

Grandma would say that I spent most of my time just being cute:

IMG_3680IMG_3660

Ugh! Stop taking my picture, Grandma!

IMG_3683

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Mom! Looks like she had a horrible time. :) Thanks again for taking such great care of her!

    ReplyDelete